Monday, November 21, 2011

Whoops, missed a day.

Man, I really did intend on writing here yesterday, but I didn't remember until I was lying in bed with all three kids and falling asleep.  I was past the point of no return and just didn't have it in me to get up and go write.  Oh well.  Missed one day, not bad.

Cody had duty yesterday, which means he was at work for 24 hours.  I dropped him off so I could have the car.  The kids and I went to see "Puss in Boots" and they enjoyed it.  It was fun to be at the movies with them.  They all had fun and got along and there was no screaming or crying or fussing.

I talked to my daddy.  I talked to Nana and Papaw.

We hung around the house all day.  Then I had to run up to take Cody his alarm clock and phone charger.  Then I was tired and went to bed.  Not an exciting day, but a very nice day with the kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment