Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lazy, Lazy day and a Conspiracy

Today was quite lazy for me and the kids.  Cody had to go to work for a couple of hours, but the rest of us slept in again.  I wasn't feeling well.  Not sick, just not good.  I watched some tv and read some and didn't do much of anything.

Ethan worked on a school project with a friend for several hours and Gavin roamed the neighborhood with friends.  Norah watched "Shrek".

We got Ethan to babysit again and Cody and I went to see "Apollo 18".  It's a pretty good movie.  It was interesting to think of the conspiracy that it showed.  Did we really find alien life and loose three astronauts?    Hmm...makes you think.

We're supposed to get cultural tomorrow and go olive picking.  I've got my fingers crossed that it goes well.  We shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment