Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Norah and the Green Magic Maker and ER AGAIN!

Norah has an infinity for magic markers and the wall.  She got a red one to the wall a week or so ago.  Today I went upstairs to take a shower.  I made sure she was watching a movie (she chose Tom and Jerry) and I thought all the markers were put away.  I went up to shower.  As I was stepping out of the shower I heard her making a noise in the hallway.  I came around the corner and there she was with a green marker on the wall.  I scared her and she dropped the marker.  I look down the hall and there is a line of marker on the wall.  I quickly get dressed and as I come down stairs I can see a line all the way up the wall and on the banister.  She even colored on light switches.  I was only in the shower for 15 minutes, but it only took her 30 seconds to make a huge mess!

I was making dinner this evening and the next thing I knew Norah slipped in the dining room.  She hit her head, just above her left eye on one of the chairs.  She was bleeding pretty good and it was a gaping wound.  Great! I knew it was pretty big so I got her up and took her to the ER.  Cody stayed home with Gavin and waited for Ethan to get home from Scouts.  She ended up with 3 stitches!  You'd think with the two older boys we would have had stitches before, but we haven't.  Norah is the first.  

We've been to the hospital way too often for my taste.
\
What a day!  I'm ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment