Thursday, November 10, 2011

Got your flu shot?!

All three kiddos and I got our flu vaccines this evening.  The school is pretty much requiring everyone to get them or provide documentation as to why not.  We just go ahead and get them.  I chose the shot over the mist.  Norah got the shot and the boys got the mist.  Check that off the to-do list!

I made some yummy enchiladas for dinner.  I cooked the chicken in the crockpot earlier and then filled the tortillas.  It was delicious.

Tomorrow, Gavin is out of school for teacher conferences.  We'll meet with his teacher in the morning to see how he is doing.  I guess I  can complain about Kindergarten here.  I can't believe that they have homework in K.  They get packets to do.  They do not have to turn them in, but they encourage them to do their homework to supplement the classwork.  I don't know how I feel about that.  Do they really need to have so much homework?  I understand practicing, but it would seem that classwork would be enough.  I guess I'm out of touch with what is required to teach our kids?  I think Ethan has to much homework too.

We're all looking forward to the long weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment