Wednesday, November 7, 2012

They are HERE! The Currans invade Sicily!

My grandparents arrived yesterday.  They were worn slap out.  Norah reconnected and bonded with Papaw right away.  She even took a nap with him!  I think my place as Papaw's girl has been taken over.  I was sitting next to Papaw on the couch and Norah came up and said, "Momma, please leave.  I need to sit by my Papaw right now!"


Norah taking a nap with her Great Grandfather.
 
I'm so thankful that they arrived safely and without much trouble.  They were offered assistance and taken good care of all the way here.  I was relieved to find them accompanied by two airport employees and Nana being pushed in a wheelchair.  

I was waiting for them at the arrival area, without my cell phone of course (I accidently left it in the car); and they were waiting for me in a special area that I was not aware of.  I was so glad that they came out and I they found me.  It was kind of funny to see and hear Papaw trying to talk to the Italian men.  They were all trying very hard and were able to get things across to each other I think.  

I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family.  I'm blessed to be able to bring them here to be with their great grandchildren and to see Sicily.  I love them so very much.  


No comments:

Post a Comment