Thursday, November 10, 2022

An hour of Crafting at the USO

The USO on base is quite active.  They are open most days of the week.  It's a really nice place with snacks and tv and an area to relax.  I signed up the other evening for an hour of crafting.  We made a Twinkle Pumpkin.  They provided the items to make the craft and delicious hot apple cider.  





Twinkle Pumpkin







I love crafting.  There were a lot of ladies there.  Most of them came with a gal pal.  I felt a bit out of place since I don't have any gal pals here.  I quickly completed my craft and came on home.  I was friendly and others were friendly toward me however it just felt off.  


These last couple of years have pushed me to be more reclusive.  I guess we all have with the lockdowns.  I'm friendly with people.  I have acquaintances but I've not had a close friendship in several years.  


No comments:

Post a Comment