Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My how does time fly by

Wow, I can't believe the last time I posted was in June.  It seems that I've let this little blog languish on the internet for far too long.  What have we been up to?  Nothing too exciting, just living life.

I will sit down this weekend and draft up a lovely recap of all those months that I didn't post.  I really am ashamed of myself for neglecting this so much.  I realize not many, if any, people read this; but it isn't here for other people, it's here for us.

Living here in Sicily has been good.  I realize that I am not getting the same cultural experience that other people are and that's okay with me.  That doesn't mean that I don't sometimes feel really guilty for not trying harder to "get out there" but overall I'm happy with my life.

We were able to take a great trip to France!  I really liked France and I didn't expect to.



No comments:

Post a Comment